International B2B Matchmaking at the FMB 2020 Fair (4-6 november 2020)
International B2B Matchmaking at the FMB 2020 Fair
The supplier fair for the mechanical engineering industry,
4 and 5 November 2020 in Bad Salzuflen, Germany
The FMB 2020 trade fair brings together designers, developers and buyers in a targeted manner. The fair presents the entire spectrum of the supplier industry for mechanical and plant engineering, including the associated services. Among the exhibitors are market leaders in the fields of drive technology, control technology as well as assembly and handling technology.
In this frame the Enterprise Europe Network organises an international matchmaking event where you can meet potential buisness partners in one dedicated matchmaking area.
The participation in this event and the attendance of the fair is FREE OF CHARGE!
- Automation technology & Industrial electronics
- Machine parts, Components, Materials & Tools
- Networks, Logistics & Product development
- Control technology, Control engineering & Safety engineering
- Drive technology
- Microsystems technology
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest’s trends