Opportunities to meet company managers, researchers and public bodies working in the area of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 Italy – Calabria, 20-21-22 November 2019 Ariha Hotel – via Marconi n.59, Rende, CS, 87036,
Opportunities to meet company managers, researchers and public bodies working in the area of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
Italy – Calabria, 20-21-22 November 2019
Ariha Hotel – via Marconi n.59, Rende, CS, 87036, Italy
Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing and revitalizing all the industrial operations. Companies are facing new challenges but also they are taking advantages from the opportunities offered by the fourth industrial revolution.
Brokerage Event@Smart Manufacturing Macthmaking 2019 provides an unique opportunity to meet scientists, researchers and company managers who are working in the area of Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0. They will keep up date on the latest matching advanced technologies, innovation demand of institutions and cities, new applications from SMEs, and technical challenges of large companies.
The event is organised in conjunction between University of Calabria researcher groups and Enterprise Europe Network partners, SPIN and other ones, jointly co-organized with several stakeholders for Industry 4.0.
The whole Smart Manufacturing Macthmaking 2019 event is divided into:
- International Conference, “ISM2019”, authors are invited to submit original and not previously published articles on differences from Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing related to the topics of the event;
- invNET supports compianies and startups in projects, actions and visions with a social and enviroment impact.
- Brokerage event, “Brokerage Event@Smart Manufacturing Macthmaking 2019”, offers access to B2B meetings and access to specialised R&D infrastructures;
- International workshop WIN-LOG 2019 – for companies, R&D projects, installations.
MANY EVENTS FOR A SINGLE GOAL
STIMULATE COMPANIES TO TRIGGER NEW CHALLENGES AND BENEFIT FROM THE INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED BY THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
BE@SMM 2019 Main Topics
- Digital Twin
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Applications of Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality in Industry
- Big data Analytics
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Autonomous Robot
- AI & Machine Learning for Industrial applications
- Additive Manufacturing
- Cyber security and Cloud
- Human Machine interfaces
- Human to Machine cooperation
- Predictive Maintenance
- System integration
- Autonomous production
20 (Woensdag) 07:30 - 22 (Vrijdag) 07:30