The RapidPro 2020 Matchmaking is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on March 4th-5th, in addition to the organized fair RapidPro 2020. RapidPro is an important international trade fair in Western Europe
The RapidPro 2020 Matchmaking is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on March 4th-5th, in addition to the organized fair RapidPro 2020.
RapidPro is an important international trade fair in Western Europe featuring solutions for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing. This fair is the 10th edition of RapidPro. The international B2B matchmaking is organized for the second time.
During the fair exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest solutions for all phases of prototyping, (low-volume) production, and product development. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Eindhoven is home to more than 2000 international visitors and about 75 participating organizations from Western Europe.
The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of companies, visitors and delegates from all over Europe, interested in sharing new projects ideas, collaboration partners and business opportunities.
Good reasons for participation are:
• Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
• The organization of a hackaton during the fair. Companies can submit their product or production request in advance. A number of teams will develop a soltuion during the two days of RapidPro 2020, for example a working product that is 3D printed.
• Meet a number of key players of out the international rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing networks.
• Meet the Dutch rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing network.
• Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
• Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
• Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
• 30 minutes meetings.
maart 4 (Woensdag) - 5 (Donderdag)