Promising Cities for International Business in Ballerup, Denmark
May 27th 10:00-11.00 CEST
Ballerup, nearby the main capital Copenhagen, Currently has approximately 40.000 inhabitants. Denmark is a strong and historically stable economy, located at the centre of prosperous Scandinavia.Greater Copenhagen is the largest market in Scandinavia, offering competitive taxation and labour costs and highly skilled employees. There are approximately 25 schools in Ballerup Municipality. Ballerup has its own educational institution specialized in the study, training and research of music.
Promising sectors in Ballerup are: agro and food, renewable energy, healthcare and medical technology, water business, ICT, maritime, sustainable mobility and urban development.
During this webinar you will learn about Ballerup, the leading industries, the way to do business, export and import opportunities, investment possibilities and how to find the right business partner.
- Introduction by Mr. Evert Jan Schouwstra, WTC Leeuwarden
- Presenting Ballerup video
- Introduction by Ms. Benedicte Rønje, CEO World Trade Center Ballerup
- Presentation about setting up a business in Denmark By Mr. Niels Andersen, Business Development Manager, Greater Copenhagen
- Presentation about the city of Ballerup, the region and business opportunities by Ms. Jette Rau, Director of Business Development the Municipality of Ballerup
- Presentation about World Trade Center Ballerup’s concept and offer to international companies by Ms. Benedicte Rønje, CEO at World Trade Center Ballerup
Will you join? Find out more during the webinar about doing business in Ballerup, Denmark...